» Solving Litter Box Problems
Solving Litter Box Problems
If your pet cat has been issued a clean bill of health by your veterinarian, you can try carrying out any of the following measures to deal with your cat’s litter box problems:
- Clean the litter box thoroughly to remove all traces of feces and urine. Use a product specifically formulated for the purpose.
- Spray some commercial pheromone preparation that mimics specific scents that a cat can associates with his body pheromones.
- Get a new litter box.
- Spot clean the litter twice a day and thoroughly clean the entire litter box at least once a week.
- Apply a thinner layer of litter or just line the litter box with newspapers.
- Transfer the litter box to a new location.
- Switch to another type of litter.
Your Bel Air, MD veterinarian is a valuable source of information when it comes to understanding your pet’s health and behavior issues. Read more here.
Views: 41 |